Saturday, August 23, 2008

Raghuvaran a legend with a life

Raghuvaran is no more. Its painful to imagine he is no more. No more we can see the life he puts into the characters that he plays. We have no more options but to recollect his past deeds.

Raghuvaran is best remembered for his perfomance in the film Shiva, the film which made Nagarjuna a star in Tollywood. Raghuvaran, in that movie, made a powerful impact which is as good as Nagarjuna's, if not more.

Raghuvaran was an instinct actor, in the sense that he was doing a character only when he felt for it. Because of this, we could see lot of gaps between his films. Statistics, which shows only 84 films in his name, prove this fact. Considering that Raghuvaran was doing Villain, Father, Uncle etc characters that has a leverage of getting more number of roles, the number 84 tells a different story.

Few days back he said in an interview, "...I accept a role when I feel that I can give justice for it. If not, I will not accept that role, irrespective of who offered that role.... When I am doing a character I goes into that character. It takes few days for doing so. After doing a character, it takes few days to come out of that character...

...Now, I am sitting before you only after canceling my shooting today. Because, I cannot talk with you when I my mind is pre-occupied with a character that I supposed to perform in a movie. So, while doing a character for a film, I don't accept any offer for other films... If I feel that I cannot involve 100 percent for a role, I decline from acting..."

Yes.... these speak a lot about a legend called Raghuvaran.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:37 AM, Blogger Naveen said...

Nice one...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home