Saturday, August 23, 2008

Smoking out through Resolution

Yet another new year has come. For some people the New Year arrived quickly, for some others it came crawling. Every each passing year makes you more matured, or more worn out, or more strengthened depending upon your status and nature. For time-being, for me this is non-issue. I just want to mention about my resolution taken this New Year. I didn't want to prolong the 'Shortcut of Death', the Smoking. So by quitting smoking I have taken giant step towards enjoying 'Full' life.

Smoking was giving me hard times for my financial and health conditions. The intake of 10 cigarettes every day was not only burning my intestine but also evaporating my already thin money in the pocket. Every cigarette would accompany with tea causing more financial harm. When we go with smoking group of friends, then that’s it. So on an average 70 Rupees per day for smoke and tea, that comes something around 2000 Rupees per month. For any person drawing below 15 K per month, this amount is a big threat to his finance savings.

Now I have decided to call it a day for smoking. Thanks to Gym, for making possible for me to shy away from what seemed to be inevitable evil. Yes, Gym helped me in this matter. Heavy and hard work-outs in the Gym made smoking too hard to do for me. So I got triple benefit, say, gaining health, distancing from Cigarette, and saving money.

Isn’t this a new beginning for a new year for me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home